Menu
F_Said
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Engineer issues

So im a new customer with virgin media. I was supposed to have the hub installed by the engineer today but i havent . The 2 manned engineers for cabling came yesterday and left.

im really confused as to why i have had to reschedule and whats the issue as no one is telling me what is happening just some issue is occuring????

if an issue occured why didnt the 2 enginners that came yesterday say something ?

my new engineer installation is now after 2 weeks which means i spent more than a month for a broadband 

What do i do ? 

0 Kudos
SteNix2020
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Engineer issues

If this is a repull of the cable from street to property which it sounds to be with the 2 engineers present then this is usually done by outside contractors and if a issue is found whilst getting this work done such as damged duct etc it can hold this part of the process up.

Once the outside work is done VM will get a engineer to hook up your Hub and complete the inside installation.

The VM staff on here may be able to provide you with a update but can take a day or two for them to respond.

Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer issues

Hi F_Said, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear about the delay with your installation. As advised above - sometimes there can unfortunately be unforeseen issues when the teams attend to install the services. I'm sorry this hasn't been communicated clearly though, if you get back to me via PM we'll take a further look into it and see if we can help clear things up & push things along. Just look out for the purple enevlope.

Tom

0 Kudos