cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer due but..

mattwellsy
Tuning in

When I log into virgin media website and check appointments the one that was for today now has a 30th May date so it's been missed. Due to have tv setup today, and still waiting on phone number port. Just wondering if everything is ok as we spend a few hours moving stuff so engineer has easier access.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

mattwellsy
Tuning in

Well not one turned up, would have been nice to get a call saying they where not working due to bank holiday.

So how do I go about rearranging the install? Also my land line number was due to be ported same day and never happened.

Would expect more from a large company

I'm sorry to read that ; while I don't work for VM , I'm inclined to agree with you

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

@mattwellsy wrote:

Well not one turned up, would have been nice to get a call saying they where not working due to bank holiday.

So how do I go about rearranging the install? Also my land line number was due to be ported same day and never happened.

Would expect more from a large company

Don't expect anything from a company with the worst record of customer complaints. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hi @mattwellsy

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

I am very sorry to hear the appointment was missed.

I have taken a look at things from our side and can see a new engineer visit has been booked for you. 

Please let us know how the visit goes. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide