Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Engineer did not turn up

Hi,

I booked my installation for today between 8am and 1pm. After waiting in all day and spending 3 hours on the phone I’m still in limbo on the reasoning. 

On my notes It states that extra construction work needed to be completed. When I spoke to the contact in the contraction teams they told me this had been completed so should not be holding up installation. Every number I speak to gives me the same old ‘note’ on my account.

Is somebody able to connect the installation team and construction team together to be able to process my issue? 

Also the fact I was not told that the installation team were not turning up is down right disgusting. How do I make a formal complaint about this? 

Finally - what is the easiest way to rearrange my installation? On the app it says you have nothing available and every time I call someone they just tell me construction needs to take place. 

Thank you,

Alex

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer did not turn up

Hi Booale,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry you've been waiting for your installation and haven't been given any more information in regards to it. I completely understand your frustrations. 

It looks like you have had a chat with the team since posting so I do hope you now have the details you need. 

If you need any further information then please speak to our pre-installations team on 0800 052 1734 who will be happy to help.

Thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos