cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer confirmation

Fabfab
Tuning in

Hi, on Saturday I had an online chat with Monika who explained I would need an engineer to try to fix my issue - my box keeps deleting all my saved recordings and series links, it's happened four times now despite a factory reset. She informed me I have an appointment today between 4-7pm and I'd have confirmation within 4 hours. I still haven't had anything and it doesn't appear in my app. How can I know whether this is booked in or not? If no one shows, can I request £25 as that's what I'd be expected to pay if the engineer appears and I wasn't home 😉

5 REPLIES 5

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Fabfab 👋.

Thanks for your post. In order to look into this for you we would have to bring you in for a private message to confirm a few details. Just look out for the the purple envelope (top right).

Thanks

Sabrina

Okay, I shall wait to see a purple envelope. There's isn't one there just now. Thanks. 

Thanks for coming back to us Fabfab, the community page has recently been updated, you should see the message envelope at the top right of your screen on the Virgin Media banner. I can confirm that the message has been sent, so should be with you now. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Fabfab
Tuning in

Hmm. It appears this isn't working for me. I momentarily see a 1 at the top as the page loads and then it completely disappears. Not sure why this is, but guessing something isn't compatible?! I will phone up again when I have time and the will to live. Thanks. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble loading this, Fabfab. Are you able to try using a different device such as a Laptop or Desktop?

Alternatively, can you try heading here? You should be directed straight to your Private Message inbox.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ