cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer arrival time not updated on MyVM

Pickers123
Joining in

I've booked for an engineer to come this afternoon. Initially was told between 1pm and 6pm but I'll be able to see a more precise time on the my VM app on the day. It's now nearly 1pm and the My VM app still says between 1pm and 6pm. When do they normally update it? Is like to know if I can leave the house at all this afternoon!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Incantations
On our wavelength

A bit late now for a response, but incidentally, who told you that you could see a more precise time? Because that simply isn’t the way it works. A tech will be assigned to do a number of jobs in a day, including yours, but they can’t possibly know how long each of them will take, so hence when they will be free to get to you.

incidentally, as it is now 6:40, I am curious as to whether anyone actually turned up and when!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Incantations
On our wavelength

A bit late now for a response, but incidentally, who told you that you could see a more precise time? Because that simply isn’t the way it works. A tech will be assigned to do a number of jobs in a day, including yours, but they can’t possibly know how long each of them will take, so hence when they will be free to get to you.

incidentally, as it is now 6:40, I am curious as to whether anyone actually turned up and when!

Pickers123
Joining in

Hi there!

They did arrive, just before 6, and the guy was really lovely. In answer to your question, the initial contract email literally says,

"Don't worry about missing them. You can pop out and keep an eye on your time slot through My Virgin Media."

So yeah, we're glad they arrived but it was a bit annoying my wife wasn't able to "pop out" at all

Hey @Pickers123

Glad to hear the appointment went well, If you do require anything further or have any other questions please do let us know here.

Joe