Menu
thanasiss21
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Engineer appointment

Hello 

Last Tuesday I had an appointment for installation because I didn’t have the correct socket in my flat so the engineer came and he told me that the flat doesn’t have virgin media and they have to do some outdoor works and it will be done in the day or next and I will have a callback to book an appointment . I am still waiting for this and I don’t have any idea how it’s going . The engineer told me to cAll him but I can’t find him . Please I need some help

0 Kudos
thanasiss21
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer appointment

I ve got a message that they will come they date we booked but I never got an call or mail where can I check for my appointment?

thank you 

0 Kudos
thanasiss21
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Any forum team member to solve it out please??

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The appointment should show on the appropriate page when you log into your VM account online.

If you cant see it for whatever reason, you would be better callling in as VM staff can take a few days to respond on this forum.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos