cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer appointment slots - cannot see online

wisedroid
Up to speed

Hello

I have an engineer appointment booked but it is not for a while. It shows up on the website and states I need to call if I want to adjust it. Normally you can go in the app/website and see updated slots in case there is a cancelation for example.

Does it sometimes take a while for it to show up in the app or do certain appointments not allow changes?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi wisedroid, 

Thanks for your post and questions surrounds our engineer slots. 

Some kind of appointments will not be able to be changed due to the type of appointment they are for. These are mainly if we need to complete work or tasks before your appointment. 

If it's just a usual fault engineer then you should be able to change this online as long as it's not after 4pm the day before the appointment. 

The slots are updated as often as they can be but earlier appointments can go very quickly as our agents in the faults team may be booking appointments at the same time. 

Taking a look at things, there are a few earlier appointments available so I've sent you a private message to check if these are any good for you. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi wisedroid, 

Thanks for your post and questions surrounds our engineer slots. 

Some kind of appointments will not be able to be changed due to the type of appointment they are for. These are mainly if we need to complete work or tasks before your appointment. 

If it's just a usual fault engineer then you should be able to change this online as long as it's not after 4pm the day before the appointment. 

The slots are updated as often as they can be but earlier appointments can go very quickly as our agents in the faults team may be booking appointments at the same time. 

Taking a look at things, there are a few earlier appointments available so I've sent you a private message to check if these are any good for you. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Thank you - really appreciate the insight and for getting in touch so quickly over chat.

Hi wisedroid, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. We're glad to hear the engineer appointment went well and you were happy with the service you received. 

We have passed your thanks on to the engineer. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

No problem at all - great service all round - appreciate your help