Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Engineer appointment changes

I have an engineer appointment schedule today. 

I had a text to ask if anyone had been shielding at the property. to which the answer is yes, but obviously shielding is currently suspended so it's not really relevant. However, the reply said that the eng would only work outside and not try to access internally. 

I just need to let someone know that 1. no one is currently shielding so they can come inside and 2. the person who was shielding will be at work (in a hospital as it happens) so it is not relevant in any case. 

I can't find anyway to message or chat or phone customer services. And the rebook your engineer links all go to a screen that just says to sign in to my account. But when I sign in I get to my homepage and nothing there to show how to contact anyone!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Engineer appointment changes

Thanks for the post Mrdtb.

As it's scheduled for the day you're looking into this it wouldn't show a way to reschedule it as it's already on the engineers appointment list. 

How did this go? 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks. It is all sorted now. I think the internet is all up and running fine I've not really been at the house TBH. They did access the property to check the router but the fault was at cabinet level in any case. I guess they aren't following the advice as per the text messages at the moment as it isn't relevant. Be good to alter the message they send out in reply to reflect this though.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

They are still testing to see if they can find this externally but in some cases they do need to enter the property to test the line from your side to find where exactly this is. 

Great to hear this is all fixed for you now though.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos