Menu
SkulM
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Engineer Didn't Turn Up - Nam/Nam/Nam order date

So no engineers turned up, order tracking shows NaM/NaM/NaM and no communications from virgin despite the 'get ready to get online' type text message. Can't get hold of the customer sales team. Gathering i'll be tethering to my mobile to work from home another couple of weeks whilst virgin sort themselves out...

This is despite what appears to be someone coming out to visit as i have a lot of nice green lines painted over my driveway.

Any help?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer Didn't Turn Up - Nam/Nam/Nam order date

Sounds to me like they've found a problem and are going "Hmmmm....". 

Depending on where the problem is could include a lengthy delay, especially if the local council are involved. 

Hence why your order tracking now shows NaN/NaN/NaN, as they have no idea when they can provide service. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer Didn't Turn Up - Nam/Nam/Nam order date

I am no expert but I have see it posted here that "NaN's" does mean they are waiting for permission from the local council to dig up the street/pavement. That can take a few weeks or months depending on your council.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos