Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Emailing asking to ring in but call centres are closed

Hi,

A few minutes ago I received this email 

Re: Existing Online

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting Virgin Media about making some changes to your account.

We'd like to talk to you to as it appears that some information that we need to process your order was missing. This will help us take the next steps towards getting signed up, so just call our team on 0800 064 3830. We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

I ordered the M350 upgrade yesterday, thought I'd try the number but yes the call-centres are closed and I think the web chat isn't about any more either. How can I supply the missing information.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Emailing asking to ring in but call centres are closed

If you have still been unable to get through on the phones or Live Chat on the Web site then you can send texts to this number 07533 051809 with details of the issue. Might take a while for a response but might be quicker than the other options

But you need a customer services representative as they have billing access permissions to make amendments to customer accounts.

Please hit the Kudos thumb to say thanks and mark answer as Helpful if the reply has helped at all

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply, I can't find the Live Chat option anywhere if you could link it that would be great, if not I'll drop a text

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/live-chat

Try that.

Please hit the Kudos thumb to say thanks and mark answer as Helpful if the reply has helped at all

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can help me further, I went through the text chat system on Saturday and got to the point where it said it had been passed to the IVR Team however I never got a response after that and I tried again to text in today and the number no longer responds. 

Even clicking the Message Us option on the contact page redirects to the homepage, I'm not sure how I'm meant to supply information to complete my order.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi roseo1,

Thanks for posting, I'm sorry to hear you've not had a response from the messaging team yet. Do you have any idea what it's regarding?

The responses from the messaging service aren't immediate, so you're able to go about your day whilst waiting for a response. The volumes are quite high, but someone would answer as soon as possible.

Alex_Rm

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alex,

The last communication I received about the order was what I quoted in the first post.

Below is the last message I received via text last Saturday, I did send another message yesterday just to see what would happen but nothing did.

Screenshot_20200508_162804_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Silly me  thought the call centres were shut for good at the moment. Just got through and sorted a new hub now

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

That's great to hear roseo1, glad that things were managed to get sorted.

Let us know if you need anything else.

All the best,

Beth

0 Kudos