cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy wifi set up

Franns87
Joining in

Have tried to set my new wifi up following all instructions and all I’m getting is the green flashing light at the bottom and the green wifi light. Can anyone help? This was meant to be an easy set up!

could it be something to do with the box outside as that has deffo seen better days. Would virgin already know it that was faulty as they said I was all set up! Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Most likely one of the two following problems:

1) hub not activated:

Equipment activation on 0800 953 9500

2) If this still fails, it’s like been disconnected from the street cabinet, then:

pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734 8AM- 9PM Monday - Friday or 8AM-6PM Saturday and Sunday

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Franns87

Thanks for posting, a warm welcome to you not only to the community but to Virgin Media as well.

I can see from a system check you've spoke to the team since posting and got a tech visit.

Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill