Menu
KayleighWhybrow
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Duplicate Account

I’ve recently moved back in with the in-laws and we want to keep our virgin account separate to theirs. I’ve been on the phone to virgin and nobody seems to have an answer for me about the duplicate account. Some are saying they are not working and are having issues, others say they don’t do them at all anymore.

Can anyone help? thank you 

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Duplicate Account

Hi there

I think I may be able to assist you with this.

I'll pop you a private message to take some details and advise on whats the best way to do this.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
samtopping
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

I am having exactly the same problem. Same scenario, moved back in with parents and want to keep my virgin account separate to theirs. I was advised this was possible and thought it was in process, and then when I spoke to someone to chase it up they told me it wasn't possible and Virgin don't do duplicate accounts. I then requested to cancel my account based upon this information and was told by the next person that it is possible and that they would resubmit the form for me and i would hear back in 48 hours. This was 6 days ago. It is now 2 and a half weeks since I first requested the move and I am no further on the matter. I took several unpaid days off work hoping the matter would be resolved however I have now had to resort to travelling into the office everyday putting mine and my family's health at risk and costing me even more money.

This is completely unacceptable. 

Please advise what I can do? 

Thanks

Sam 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi samtopping,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the Community Forum. I'm really sorry to hear about the problems that you've been having with this.

I'd love to take a closer look at this for you. In order to do so, I'll just need to confirm some details with you via Private Message. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your page.

Thanks,

Laurie_C
Forum Team
0 Kudos