cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop Kerb With CATV Cover

Zippy87
Tuning in

Hello all,

There is a double CATV Cover outside my property. I have called numerous times to the VM contact information provided in my LA consent pack, always to no avail.

Since its been more than a year I now have to pay again to reapply for consent. How can it be so difficult to get hold of someone in VM regarding these matters? I have no problem contacting VM regarding my services over the last 4.5 years with them.

Please can someone point me in the right direction? 

Regards,

31 REPLIES 31

I have similar where my entrance will be ; can't recall but I think it says GPO or BT on mine , but mine is right at the back side of the pavement , furthest from the kerb , so shouldn't be an obstacle to just lowering the kerb at the edge . When my street was built in the 1950s there would have been few cars ; now almost everyone has at least one , and with it being a narrow street parking is terrible . I already spoke to the council and was told making an entrance is not a problem , and sent me a link showing it is an entitlement , other than under certain circumstances , such as being at a road junction .

@Zippy87, I will send a private message over to you now, please look out for this and we can confirm your details.

Regards,

Steven_L