Menu
Liamrich86
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Double appointment

Hi guys,

I Signed up on march 30th for 500mb broadband, my install date is tomorrow but I have another appointment which has changed day to day for last 4 days, was supposed to be Fri, then changed to say and so on, not sure what's that for?

We had some engineers come to properly around 2-3rd of April and mark a T outside the property but that's all, I have gave my notice to previous broadband provider and work from home so can't be without broadband if they can't do the full install Tomo.

Thanks

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Superstar
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Double appointment

If that T is marked on the pavement outside, they will need permission from the Council to dig it up. That can take a few weeks.

Can you extend your existing contract for a month? 

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Double appointment

Afternoon @Laimrich86, 

Big welcome to the community forum page and even bigger welcome to Virgin media! 

Sorry to hear you're having some issues already, I can appreciate this is not ideal. 

So from looking at your account via your forum details, I can see that there are supposed to be engineers who are coming round to install this. Has any engineers turned up to have a look or install your broadband? 

Please do let me know. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos