Menu
zuleikita
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Done with the customer service

I want to book an engineer to fix my QuickStart problems (I need help with the installment) but when I call it takes me to the website, and the website takes me to a call. I really done with this service and now I can't get into Internet thanks to this. 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Done with the customer service

Explain the problems you are having and lets see if we can help.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Done with the customer service

@zuleikita wrote:

I want to book an engineer to fix my QuickStart problems (I need help with the installment) but when I call it takes me to the website, and the website takes me to a call. I really done with this service and now I can't get into Internet thanks to this. 

why start another thread - apart from anything else its against the forum rules - you have had help in your other thread - you need to ring - wait times are what they are - just get over that and do it

Tony
0 Kudos