Menu
sonyraju1109
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Doesn't have the modem at home

I'm an International student at Teesside University. I have ordered the Virgin media Hub 3 and received it today but the house doesn't have any virgin media modem. And need an engineer to install the modem first. I'm new here and need to attend the classes online as soon as possible. Couldn't fix an appointment through the customer care service. What should I do? Kindly help.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Doesn't have the modem at home

@sonyraju1109 wrote:

I'm an International student at Teesside University. I have ordered the Virgin media Hub 3 and received it today but the house doesn't have any virgin media modem. And need an engineer to install the modem first. I'm new here and need to attend the classes online as soon as possible. Couldn't fix an appointment through the customer care service. What should I do? Kindly help.

The HUB IS the modem!

Do you mean you don't have the wall socket to connect the HUB?

0 Kudos
BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The Hub is a combination router and modem. As long as you have the right wall connection for Virgin Media you don't need a separate bit of kit for Virgin Fibre.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
sonyraju1109
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The house doesn't have the wall socket. Searched the entire house twice. I have called the customer care service and it doesn't connect to any customer care representative to speak. What should I do now?

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Wait for a VM staff member to reply to your thread on here or text VM on 07533 051 809.

0 Kudos