cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I use new or old equipment?

emmalt1298
Joining in

Hello,

I've recently moved home (transferring my old property's contract to the new place) and I was told I could use my old equipment as the properties are very close to one another. I'm due to reactivate the service today.

However, I've received an email from Yodel that they're delivering new equipment. 

I'm now confused about whether I'm supposed to activate the new or old equipment, especially as I haven't received any notification that I need to return the old kit either.

Help?

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can only have one hub registered to your account, so try each one in turn to see which works.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @emmalt1298,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that your move caused some confusion as to which Hub you should be using. 

Please try connecting the Hub you already have to see if this will connect to our services. Keep us updated on how you get on and if there's any further assistance that we can provide.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs