Menu
piyush1132003
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Dint receive any confirmation that virgin media kit is available

hi team,

today is first day, when I should have been received my media kit by Yodel, but i have not received confirmation yet that its been delivered yet to the collect store.

how does it work? I cannt afford to delay broadband. 
should I expect any delivery msg by yodel today eod ? 

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dint receive any confirmation that virgin media kit is available

Hi @piyush1132003

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am very sorry to hear about this, and apologies for our delayed response. Have you since received your QuickStart order, or do you still need our assistance with this today?

If so, have you received any communication about your order since your posts?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
piyush1132003
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your response.

Its all unheard, I called customer care but they don’t have any idea.

No update for more than 2 days, I am unable to start my work from home, as don’t have broadband. All I requested and opted for VirginMedia as connection was already there in the house.

since day 1, Have been chasing at first for contract email which I never received even after calling customer care, and now with equipment..

i am more worried what’s gonna happen within next 18 months of contract period, if by any chance I get equipment to my place in future. 

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @piyush1132003,

Thank you for getting back to us. I'm really sorry to hear that you're still awaiting the order.

When did you last speak with the team about this and what have they advised? Have you also checked your spam/junk folder to ensure there's no order confirmation there?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
piyush1132003
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zach, 

Thanks for your message. 

Like every day, I called customer service again in the morning around 8:30 AM. And was asked to wait as they don't have any tracking information available for the equipment. 

I do check every time in spam/junk folder too. With no information available.

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @piyush1132003,

I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that we can take some additional details, and with that we can investigate.

Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can then proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

0 Kudos