cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery scheduled tmr, still no tracking and email, screwed by VM and Yodel for the 2nd time?

lc121221
Joining in

We applied for broadband 3 weeks ago. The self-installation kit was scheduled to be delivered on Saturday but there was no email informing the tracking id and no SMS for the 2-hour slot. Of course, there was no delivery and we wasted the whole day. We called CS and was told that there was no recipient for the delivery so the parcel remained unsent. Very ridiculous. We didn’t have time to deal with this BS so we spent an hour to deal with the CS and finally managed to cancel the contract.

Earlier this week we decided to give a second chance to VM and applied for broadband again. It was scheduled for tomorrow (Sep 1), but now I still haven’t received any email regarding the tracking id, except for an SMS saying the kit will be with me tomorrow (which is useless as we got the same SMS three weeks ago). I am wondering if we are going to get nothing tomorrow and waste the whole day again. Can you confirm I can get the kit as promised?

I will apply for network service from another provider if the same thing happens tomorrow.

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This is a community based forum and not a direct line to VM. It can take a couple of days for a VM Mod to respond here. You will be faster to ring and ask directly. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @lc121221 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received full details of your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more