cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery of kit

Badger24
Joining in

Hi I waited in all day yesterday after having a day off work for my hub 5 to be delivered.

Nothing came.

Today still no contact from yodel with a delivery time.

Can you check this for me please 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Badger24 wrote:

Is there any reply as I do not have a tracking number for yodel just a text message received on 29 March and nothing else. Just informed yodel will deliver on 30 March and nothing else received today either 

It can take several days for a reply on here.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Badger24
Joining in

Is there any reply as I do not have a tracking number for yodel just a text message received on 29 March and nothing else. Just informed yodel will deliver on 30 March and nothing else received today either 

@Badger24 wrote:

It can take several days for a reply on here.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Badger24 

You could try calling the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734

They are open  8:00am to 9:00pm  Monday to Friday, and 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Badger24,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you've not received your parcel yet! I can understand how frustrating this can be.

I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you and see what I can do to help.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Badger24,

Thank you for coming  back to me via Private Messages and for confirming that your issue has been resolved as a member of our team contacted you directly. 😊

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know so we can assist further.

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs