cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery issues

Christina89
Tuning in

I joined and order a quick self installation set up to be delivered today but I still have no tracking order or information of when it is coming. We choose virgin purposely and you advised set up on the day with moved as the previous tenant already had virgin installed. This quick set up and delivery was key for my work but since then I've had no information or tracking code to see if it is arriving on time as promised

2 REPLIES 2

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there,

I am happy to take a look at this for you, I will send you a private message for some details.

Many thanks

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Christina89, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not received any information regarding your quickstart delivery. I'm hoping by now, Jon was able to help. 

If not then we can check things out for you instead although we will need to pass data protection with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs