cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Not Received

rbcemx
Joining in

Hello

I ordered a self installation kit last week to arrive for the 11th of September, however, I have not received the package nor any other information apart from my pre-contract documents. I can’t to sign in to my account as I do not have any account information. 
Please can someone help?

5 REPLIES 5

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @rbcemx 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received full details of your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello rbcemx.

Just a quick message to see if you still need help with this.

We can see @VM-Jon has sent you a message privately.

Hopefully everything is now sorted.

Gareth_L

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

@rbcemx 

Thank you for talking to me privately, I understand this has now been resolved for you. If you need anything further please do not hesitate to come back to us here.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Thanks Jon for all of your help - placed a new order via phone as previous didn’t go through!

It is meant to be delivered today however I’ve not had a tracking number so not sure whether it will arrive! 
Thanks

Rebecca

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hello again Rebecca,

I have sent you a private message to assist further. I can see your order is out for delivery today, please check your private messages for more information.

Jon