cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed outside work with no communication

Paddycolin
Joining in
I was supposed to be installed on 22 Aug 2022. VM need to do some outside work to instal the fibre cable beside the BT cable.  Seemingly there is some blockage.  All VM do is keep moving the date and when there is the computer generated answer or when I speak to someone they say that the work will be today.  Trying to get VN call centre to understand that missed appointments roll over is practically impossible.  I now have the same position it was for the 4 previous occasions: 22 Aug, 14 Sept, 28 Sept, 27 October. The fact that no-one seems to be able to give an update as to when the outside work will be completed is testament to what it is now 67 days since my first installation date.
My complaint C-271022246 was allegedly resolved with a computer generated answer which I quickly rebuffed but how to I escalate this?
I have needed to extend Sky now 3 times, costing more money as no long term package inlace!
At VM,No-one seems to care, no-one seems to be able to answer a question. If this is how they treat new customers makes me question future service.

Any help appreciated!
1 REPLY 1

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

This thread asks similar questions.  Ultimately, you're correct that nobody cares.  Regarding future service, when the connection works and the billing is correct, VM is a decent offer.  Whenever you need to speak to somebody, then you find that the company is a hollow facade, brightly painted on the outside, but decayed and deserted within.