cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed installation

A_ali
Joining in

Hi

I was told myquick start would be sent on the 18th feb However there has been a change in the date and now the delivery is to be 07.03.23 which unfortunately Which means my installation will be delayed for 17 days and no reason for delay.

According to the automatic compensation scheme on Virgin’s website this should mean we get £5.25 for each day of no service and £26.24 for each missed appointment

3 REPLIES 3

A_ali
Joining in

Same issue here for me 

I was told my quick start would be sent on the 18th feb However there has been a change in the date and now the delivery is to be 07.03.23

Which means my installation will be delayed for 17 days and there is no reason for delay.

However According to the automatic compensation scheme on Virgin’s website this should mean we get £5.25 for each day of no service and £26.24 for each missed appointment

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @A_ali 

I've created a new thread for you.  The subject of the thread you replied to was for a completely different reason,

The OP was leaving VM but their new provider couldn't provide their new servixces on the date they had been promised. They therefore wanted to keep their VM services running for longer.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi A-ali, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing a delay with the delivery of your equipment.

We would like to double check the order from our side so I am going to pop you over a private message to the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat