Menu
Mabor
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Delayed installation

Hi all,

I was meant to get my first Broadband installation done at my new address at the end of this month. Virgin has now informed me that the new date is 22/06/2021, effectively a 2 month delay.

Broadband is vital to my work and I need a workaround so a staff member texted me saying that I will get a free Wi-Fi dongle as the fault lay with Virgin. After 2 hours of getting transferred across multiple departments, they hung up on me.

Could someone advise who I need to speak to regarding this as a matter of urgency.

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delayed installation

Hi @Mabor

Welcome to our Community Forums and thank you for posting. 

I am so sorry to hear that your install has been delayed. Can appreciate this must be incredibly frustrating. 

Apologies, I have only just picked up your message now. Have you managed to speak with the pre installs team since posting to request this? 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Mabor
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ayisha,

The dongle was sent, thanks. 

The new issue is now when I try to register with virgin mobile, it asks me for my mother's maiden name as the password which I have never set up before. Could you please help?

Thanks,

Andrew

@Ayisha_B wrote:

Hi @Mabor

Welcome to our Community Forums and thank you for posting. 

I am so sorry to hear that your install has been delayed. Can appreciate this must be incredibly frustrating. 

Apologies, I have only just picked up your message now. Have you managed to speak with the pre installs team since posting to request this? 

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

HI @Mabor

Thank you for getting back to us and letting us know. 

With your online account, can you please try entering the security answer in all capital letters for me?

If this does not work, let me know and we will be happy to assist further. 

Thanks

Nat
0 Kudos
Mabor
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nat,

I don't have an answer because I have never set-up a security question. This is the first time I'm trying to set-up the account.

Thanks,

Andrew

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andrew, 

Thank you for your reply. 

Not to worry, I should be able to assist further from our side. 

I will pop you over a private message now to grab a few details and we can go from there. 

This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos