cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed install

Tobytyke1971
Joining in

I had an original installation date of 26/7 for BB and stream TV, a couple of days prior to this, a team turned up and put a brown box on the wall outside. I'd cancelled my Sky broadband and TV for the 31/7 (big mistake).

I then got an email saying that installation had been delayed until 9/8, so have been with no Internet for over week, only to now be told that installation has again been delayed, this time until 21/8. This is the worst customer service I've ever known and will be cancelling my contract and going back to Sky. Sorry for the rant but I'm furious 🤬

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Tobytyke1971 👋

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear your service installation has been rescheduled multiple times. There can be various reasons for this, such as construction issues, or access issues. Whilst we can take a look and provide you with some information, we cannot reschedule or handle Pre-Install issues directly via these Forums.

I'm going to send you a private message to look into this further. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture then "Messages".

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ