Menu
Paulrodgers5
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Delayed install

I placed my order with virgin in November for the ultimate oomph package and had an install date of 22nd December. A couple of days before the install I got called and told that this would now be the 13th as pre installation worked needed to be done to the property (the property is a new build and I’ve spoken to the site manager and the home builder has a contract with virgin where all the cables are set up and ready to go and he was baffled by this excuse) I asked why this had only been found a couple of days before and they were unable to answer me. This left us over the Christmas break with no tv or internet. I have just had the same thing happen again and now my install date is the 3rd Feb! With the same excuse that they have found the same fault even though they found this in December but have still not fixed it. It will be nearly 3 months now from when I ordered to services getting installed. I have phoned multiple times to chase this as I work from home and this is stopping me from doing so effectively. The offshore call centre cannot provide any further details and have emailed the area field manager multiple times but have never received a response. Has this happened to anyone else and how can this be resolved as I have no faith this will even be resolved in February.  It is becoming somewhat of a farce. 

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delayed install

Hello

The best team too contact would be The Pre-installation and delivery team are on:- 0800 052 1734 .

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Paulrodgers5
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delayed install

Hi,

thanks for the info. I have called them multiple times and the only update they can provide is that the work is scheduled to be done the day I call which has been everyday since the 21st December. They are unable to provide any real update as they say it is a third party supplier that does the work. Which in turn brings into question their ability to say when it is scheduled for. It’s a nightmare. 

0 Kudos