Menu
Ryan_g1990
Joining in
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

Delayed engineer installation

Hi,

I placed my order on the 23rd December 2020 and services were due to be installed on the 4th January 2021, an engineer came out on the 3rd and all I was told is that it was blocked and extra work needed to be done. This was scheduled for the 21st January (tomorrow) and after numerous calls to what I can only describe as the worst customer service I have ever witnessed, i was told it was guaranteed to be installed on this date after I expressed I was unhappy as I have children who needed internet access to do their school work online due to the ongoing pandemic. Now I have recieved an email today stating it will be delayed again until the 1st February!!

Also virgin has only recently been installed in the village, and I found it strange that everywhere has been dug up and the grey boxes installed except my estate. This leads me to question if we can even recieve their services at my address due to permissions or permits maybe?? I am seriously considering cancelling and going with someone else so my kids can continue with their school work but virgin offer speeds better than every other provider.....if I eventually get it installed that is. 

• Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
0 Kudos