cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed activation?

Stephen93
Up to speed

Placed an order for 1gig broadband & Stream with Virgin, my appt for installation was 20/10/23 I have a tee at the end of my lawn & a cabinet just up the road, just received this from VM, god knows when I’ll get it, email as below:-

Hello, 

We’re really sorry, but it looks like there’s been a delay with your installation. Our team’s working hard to get you up and running as soon as possible.

For some installations we’ll need to check we have all the permissions or permits needed to complete our work. (No permissions needed only mine as the tee is at the edge of my lawn)

If we need to reschedule your appointment, we’ll send the details of your new slot through separately. Remember, someone over 18 will need to be home for us to install your services.

Once the installation’s complete, you may be eligible for a bill credit as part of Virgin Media's automatic compensation scheme. We’ll update you on this after the installation is sorted.

If you’d like to know more about this scheme and whether you’re eligible, head here

I bet they don’t arrive, good job I haven’t cancelled Sky

just checked VM app they’ve changed the appointment to from 20/10/23 to 8/11/23, we’ll see

0 REPLIES 0