Menu
DaveG78
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Delayed Installation.

Having raised a complaint, I took to sending a review on Trust pilot. VM replied saying speak to someone on this forum. 

Has anybody had any replies direct from VM on this platform? 

I just can’t get any answers from phoning them. 

0 Kudos
sophist
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Delayed Installation.

Yes, VM participate in this forum - your question is probably best asked on the QuickStart, set up and connections board though.  It will likely take a few days to get a response, but the help (imho) is of a higher standard than you'll get by phone..

edit: and the post has been moved - thanks anonymous mod 😛

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi DaveG78,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. It's disappointing to hear that you have had to raise a complaint over the service received, this is not what we want to hear.

What are the issues your having that is making you raise a complaint? Is it due to the service received, a fault or an install issue?

Please let us know so we can assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi. 

0 Kudos
DaveG78
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply Jodi. 
my issue is with a complaint and delayed installation and how it’s all being handled. 
The reasons that are being given to us, regarding the late installation, are quite astonishing. Ranging from “your property needs a survey” to “External works are required”

Having call handlers lie is difficult to comprehend whilst I’m continually concerned that there is no active phone line at my address, and the safety issues that arise from this. 
Being told I will called within 24 hours.... then saying 48 hours.... then being told “there is no information on the system that denotes a call will be made to you Mr Galway”

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks for coming back to us DaveG78,

We can only apologise for the service received. Due to this I would like to invite you for a private chat. I will pop you across a message to take some details, please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi DaveG78DaveG78,

Just a quick note to say I have sent an email off to the area field managers for you to make sure your install will still be taking place on the dates I have sent you in our private message.

As soon as I have any updates I will come back to you, all notes and a copy of the email has been placed on your account notes for you.

Kind regards Jodi. 

0 Kudos