Menu
mrfreebs
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Delayed Installation

I signed up to Virgin on 1st July due to Virgin having a good deal on Sky and BT Sports. The installation was due on the 13th July but on the 11th July I received an email saying they will need to delay it due to getting a permit or permission, which is fair enough. It was rescheduled for the 27th July which the engineer turned up but the cable didn`t have a spilter on it apparently so there wasn`t anything he could do so he took some pictures and left. I got an email later that day saying delayed activation and there will be an Ofcom credit of £5 a day but since then I`ve heard nothing.

I called this afternoon (Wednesday) to find out what was going on and spoke to a lady who needed to transfer me over to another department when I got through the the new agent he cut me off. This was after being 20 minutes on hold. I am now on hold which has now been 30 minutes wait and not even spoken to anyone yet!! I havn`t got time to waste an hour of my day to not even get any answers.

So far the service from Virgin had been diabolical, can some one form Virgin please let me know what`s going on with my install as I`m very close to going back to Sky who have confirmed they can get me reconnected within 2 weeks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) David_Pn
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delayed Installation

Hello mrfreebs

Welcome to our community forum pages and thank you for posting.

We are sorry to hear about the delays with your installation. We appreciate that this must be very frustrating and we apologise for the inconvenience.

This isn't the start that we'd like you to have for your time with us. 

Sometimes installations can be delayed due to factors such as planning permission and we appreciate your patience with that. However it's disappointing that the work didn't go ahead on the rescheduled date.

Can you let us know what our team advise please?

We'd be disappointed to lose you as a result of this. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos