Menu
Heshmat
Settling in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Delay installation

To whom it may concern (A responsible area manager I hope), Me and my wife have purchased your broadband in early February and have been arranged for 4 appointments until now. 4 Technicians from your company and 2 engineers from Kelly Group came to our place and wasting our time. This caused us stress, disappointment and loss of income. Still could not get our broadband installed. I have asked your technician who came today to ask you (area manager) to call me and explain to me what's going on. He said he has already passed my message to you and you would call me anytime today but you didn't. We don't talk about customer service as you did not deliver any good customer service. As an area manager, you did not respond to the issue, just sent different technicians who cannot complete the job or solve the issue which wasting your time and also mine with lots of problems. Please be a responsible manager and tell me (your customer) when my broadband can be installed. We have been waiting for 2 months for this installation to be happened. I should be in the top priority as you failed to deliver the service 4 times and haven't done the job that you have paid for. Kind regards Heshmat Ramyar

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delay installation

Good morning @Heshmat 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with getting your broadband installed.

Unfortunately our area field mangers do not monitor the forums however, I would like to take a further look into things for you and see if I can get some answers on your behalf. 

I am going to pop you over a PM so that I can get some account information.  You will be able to find this in the purple envelope on the top right of the screen.

Kind regards,

Zak_M  

0 Kudos