Menu
Gemmagem
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Day 5 of no services due to Virgin error

I am very seriously regretting signing up. I’m feeling like what the hell have I done?!

It worked for one day after install then due to someone at virgin accidentally removing all the services from my account everything stopped. No phone, no internet, no tv. Every time I finally get to speak to someone I get told that they don’t know how to do it and will refer it to their manager and it will be sorted within 24hrs (never happens)... I feel well and truly fobbed off and at my wits end. Day 5 and still getting nowhere. Gutted. I deliberated for so long over swapping to virgin after being with sky for years, huge regret. I’m fed up already and something tells me it’s going to be more of the same. Endless calls on hold, no one to help.

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Day 5 of no services due to Virgin error

Hello

I have escalated to the VM forum team, one of the VM staff will be along in this thread to have a look at it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Gemmagem
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, much appreciated. I have an engineer booked for tomorrow. It was originally today but that was rescheduled for some unknown reason. I’m hoping that they can sort it but I’m not sure how much an engineer can do if I don’t even have the services on my account anymore.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Gemmagem.

Please let us know how the appointment goes.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Gemmagem
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

They can’t do anything until virgin have reactivated my account. Apparently my account was cancelled in error, the engineer asked me to phone the helpline and ask to have my account reactivated before they can get any equipment up and running.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming, the information provided does lead to an active account. 

What services are you trying to activate? 

We don't usually do package changes over the forum but as you've had a few issues I'll pop over a private message to look further into this.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos