Menu
Jez3000
Joining in
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

Day 10 - No Broadband

Does anyone have any alternative contacts for Virgin Media - I'm a new customer and really at my wits end, my broadband was supposed to installed 23/1 but a the day before (a week after the engineers had visited the property) I was advised my installation had been moved to 12/2 due to additional work being required - as I'm WFH due to COVID-19 this was not acceptable so I rang up and was given a new date of 03/2. 

I've rang up every day from 25/1 (sometimes more than once) as the engineers have been due to visit to complete the additional work - no one, not one soul has been. CS have advised that things have been escalated etc. but I really just need decent broadband installing. 

Fast forward to this afternoon, NMCN turned up to do something! They were here about 45 minutes and then disappeared. I rang VM to ensure that everything necessary had been completed ahead of installation tomorrow only to be told additional work hadn't been done and my installation had been moved to 17 February. 

Not sorry to say that I lost my rag, I've contacted NMCN and VM (who advised it's been escalated again) but this is ridiculous! 

0 Kudos