forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Thoney93
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Damaged property

Complaint ref: C-291220539

when my virgin was installed (I was at work) they have drilled a hole and blown my brick. They have put a cover over it so I could not see this. Since I found it in December and opened a complaint I have been promised multiple call backs, these never happened. Called multiple times, spent many hours on the phone and been promised call backs from managers and area field managers (the ones I need to speak to but virgin won’t give me any contact details for them). I have also emailed the CEO with no reply (this included multiple other issues aswell which have now been sorted). Called today and was promised a call back before 3, this didn’t happen (shock). Does anyone know of anyway to Atleast get this issue started to get sorted as no one I speak to can understand why nothing has been done but then all they can do is redo a form to the area field manager which has been done now 3 times. Please help me find the one golden nugget in this massive pile of rubbish customer service to sort this out. God help anyone that ever had to contact virgin media about any issues. 

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged property

Could you include some photos of the issues.

Staff on here may take a while but they will get all the information and get it sent to the area manager and sort out a resolution,

As for the resolution, what are you hoping for as an outcome.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
Thoney93
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks for your reply 🙂
I will upload pictures tomorrow (I have to take them) I did offer virgin pictures but they said no and that someone would have to come and look at it. In regards to a resolution I want the damage fixed. Wasn’t looking for compensation but considering I think I have easily spent over 20 hours on the phone trying to get this fixed it’s something I’d think about asking for. It’s just frustrating how bad the customer service is with things like this.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Thoney93

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear of this. The complaint is with the install damage team, I've reached out to them to ensure you're contacted asap.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"