cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged outside box

Mick7101
Joining in

My outside box is damaged no cover and all wires exposed. 

7 REPLIES 7

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Post a photo to allow VM to assess. Wait here a day or two for VM to pick this up. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mick7101,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear the box on your wall outside has no cover and now all the cables are exposed, so I can help and arrange for this to be fixed I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mick7101,

Thanks for coming back to me via private message to confirm your information. 
I have booked you in for the next available appointment. To view this please sign in to your Online Account, once you log in scroll down to Orders & appointments then click on View your orders. 
Just to confirm, there will be no charge for this visit . If you do miss the appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge may be applied to your account on the day of the appointment so it is important to reschedule if needed. 
Let us know how the appointment goes.
Regards
Paul.

Hi Paul can the time be cha ged to after 230 as there will be no one home until that tine

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Mick7101,

Sorry to hear you won't be home during this time. If the time of your appointment isn't convenient, you can re-arrange this directly in your My Virgin Media, here, or by contacting Paul directly in the private message conversation you have had recently.

Please be aware though, that some appointments can only be booked within certain timeslots, dependent on the work and availability.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi Paul could your engineer Come after 230 please when I have someone home. 

Hi Mick7101, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

Paul is off at the moment and will send you a PM so that this can be looked into further. 

Chris.