cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged cabinet

donna697smith
Joining in

Hi there is a damaged cabinet in my street, it’s ch44 8be the one at the bottom of the road near Tobin street, it’s been open for over 2 months now.

2 REPLIES 2

Dolphin1
Joining in

Cabinet NAC2091 broken (looks like vehicle mounted kerb, traversed grass verge and pavement, then hit cabinet ext to fence and telegraph pole, remarkable!) for several years. Technicians recently worked on cabling and notified their office of damage. Operative assured me that cabinet would be replaced within two weeks. Two months later nothing has happened. Cabling exposed, home to spiders and other wildlife, accessible to small pets and children. Also reported to customer services several years ago but they appeared to have no idea what I was talking about and had no means of identifying said cabinet, although I provided the address and number painted on it (could be legacy equipment from NTL or similar). Don’t hold your breath, waiting for repair to be done.

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Report street cabinet problems 0330 333 0444 have the details to hand as this is an automated number

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2