Menu
SamB92
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Damaged Hub and wall socket

Hi Community,

We're new customers to Virgin and bought Broadband with the Hub 3. When I opened the box the Hub itself was rattling and small pieces of plastic fell out. I can also hear what sounds like metal plate of some sort falling around within the Hub. As a test I tried plugging it in but the Hub will not turn on. So that's problem number 1.

The second issue I have is that the wall socket seems damaged. We live in a rented property and moved in to find the cable as it is, until now I had no idea what it was for so had done nothing about it. Also the only available plug socket is in the opposite corner of the room. Ideally I'd like the wall socket moved to our living room where our phone line and plug sockets are, is that something that can be done?

Thanks,

Sam

0 Kudos
Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged Hub and wall socket

Best option is to 

Call the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734 8AM- 9PM Monday - Friday or 8AM-6PM Saturday and Sunday

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2