cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged Brown Box

bee25
Joining in

My exterior brown omni box broke and came off a few months ago and the wires are exposed. Please could I get someone to come out and repair this? Thanks 🙂

4 REPLIES 4

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you post a photo of the box please. It will help VM make an assessment to sort out any parts needed etc.

Wait here a day or two for a VM Mod to pick this up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you! I've attached a photo below

IMG_20220111_160948.jpg

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @bee25,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your damaged Omni box! I understand that this is not ideal, but we're here to help.

In order to have this issue looked into and have a technician appointment booked in to have this fixed, I will need to confirm some details with you.

I will send you a Private Message, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @bee25,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. I was able to arrange for a technician to come out and look over your damaged external Omni box.

You can check and amend the date and time of your appointment via your online account.

There will be no charge for this visit unless:
•    The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 
•    The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
•    The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for
The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account. 
Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.
If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs