cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damage to property

AS40
Tuning in

I do not have virgin media however they have damaged my brand new drive by installing cable when I was out. Who do I report this to. I have been in contact a number of times with virgin media and I'm just being passed round to different teams. 

Looking at these forums it appears that shoddy workmanship is just the norm for them.

Can anyone advise please? 

38 REPLIES 38

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

It would help if you could post a photo. You may have to limit the size to get it accepted. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AS40

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry to hear of this and want to get it sorted for you. So I can assist further, are we laying cabling in your area and this happened during it, or was this part of your pre-install if you have ordered our services? 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

BLAVER22
Tuning in

Hi. Did you manage to get things resolved? I have been back and forth with my complaint about damage to my business property for nearly 3 months now and nothing has been done whatsoever 

I would think that after three months of no action, it’s time to go legal on it!

I did after lots of screaming and shouting and a million phone calls. Someone gave me a number for one of their offices that they don't normally give out so I just hounded them till they fixed it. If I still had it I would send you it. They're an absolute disgrace though. I would definitely pursue them for the damage if they don't resolve it. Unfortunately as a company they just don't care. I'd be embarrassed to even be associated with them. The guy who came out to fix it said it was par for the course for virgin media and he was leaving the week after as he'd had enough of dealing with all their rubbish. Good luck, hope you get it sorted. I would definitely take legal action if not sorted. 

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Well doesn't that just sum up Virginmedia perfectly. You don't even need to be a customer to experience their lack of business ethics. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hi @BLAVER22 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry to hear of any damage caused. 

If yours is a business account, please see here for their contact methods and they'll help.

If not and residential, please let us know and we can help further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

That’s one of the worst parts! I’m not a customer at all yet they’ve still damaged the canopy over my business property when doing works and i’m going round and round in circles trying to get it replaced! 

Hi, I’m not even a customer of theirs but have had damage done to my business property when works have been carried out! I’ve gone to the ombudsman but because I’m not a customer they won’t deal with my case either!