Menu
Huzihughes
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cut cable in the garden

Hi I'm looking at booking someone to come a repair a cable in the garden I've accidently cut

Anyone know who I need to contact thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cut cable in the garden

Hi Huzihughes,

You need to speak to the faults team on 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (Faultsbut best to call between  8am and 10am, or afternoon tea time to avoid call queues 

When calling Faults you will get the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc.

Ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and resolve the problem.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Huzihughes,

Welcome to the forums and many thanks for your post. Sorry to hear your cable is cut..

I just took a quick look on the account and doesn't look like you've arranged this yet - I can certainly look at getting this booked in for you.

I'll send you a pm just to confirm a couple of details first. Please look out for the purple envelope at the top of the page.

Many thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi @Huzihughes,

Thanks a lot for getting back to me via private message. I've gone and booked the earliest appointment that was available for you and you can view this at your online My VM Account. You can also change the date/time there if needed.

If you have any further issues please let us know and we'll do our best to help 🙂

Thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide