cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cut Cable

cmgooding82
Tuning in

Good Evening All,

I have come from work today to find that the council re surfacing the pavements outside my house have cut my incoming supply cables so I have no tv, broadband or telephone. The council guys said that they have reported it but I don’t know who to?  What department is best that I report this too as we need it fixed ASAP.

Thanks

Chris

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111 or if you have a VM landline 150 or wait a day or two for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Chris, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you are having an issue with your services due to your cable being cut. 

We can certainly get the appointment booked in for you here although we will need to confirm your address details. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Chris, 

Thanks for coming back to me so quickly. 

I'm glad to hear that our engineers have been out already to get you re-connected. The engineer will raise this further for a more permanent fix but this can sometimes take a little while to get planned and actioned. 

If you start to have any issues with your services in the meantime, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs