Menu
CJWheeler
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Customer account number

Hello

ive just moved to virgin media, being a customer a few years ago and would like to login to the app on my iPad, it’s asking for. My account number and area, I don’t recall receiving these and can’t find a welcome email

ive tried called up customer services, but it’s a 45 minute wait

is there any other way to get this

thansk

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer account number

Can you log into your account using a browser ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
CJWheeler
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I’m afraid not, it asks for my account number

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@CJWheeler wrote:

I’m afraid not, it asks for my account number

That's odd, mine asks for email address and password.

Have you actually set up an online account yet ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
CJWheeler
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No, because that’s where it asks for my account number, which I have received 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You can persevere on the phone (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.