cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service via Whatsapp

Jjblade
Joining in

I5 transferred to listen to a loop of bad chart songs for over 2 hours then just after 9pm the connection was lost. Coincidentally,  today is the day after my 30 days notice to cancel my service which, I was under the impression I was staying with Virgin Media following my WhatsApp conversations and confirmation I was back up and running.  I've tried to speak to someone this evening with no success and after answering more security questions on WhatsApp, was told that customer services is now closed until 8am tomorrow!!  

I thought virgin media were doing quite well getting me up and running again within 48 hours of my request and a decent package offer but clearly, there is something amiss with the reliability of the WhatsApp massaging service.  

2 REPLIES 2

Jjblade
Joining in

Looks like the first 2 paragraphs of my message has been deleted off .another reason why virgin media is so frustratingly annoying!!

Hi Jjblade

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I will send you a private message now so I can look into this further for you and ensure the account is reconnected with the deal you agreed to.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide