Menu
NBUX
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cover for external box

I have recently moved into my house and there is a Virgin box and exposed Virgin cabling outside but the front box cover is missing. I am not a Virgin customer but want to replace the cover as I or a future resident may want to use Virgin. Can I get a replacement front cover?

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cover for external box

I think as you are not a virgin customer it will prove a bit difficult, but a moderater on here may respond. Regards Micky

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi NBUX,

As LittleMick73 has said, we wouldn't be able to send a new box cover as there is no active account to process the request. However in the future, if you or a future resident decide to take Virgin Media services, our technicians will check the existing equipment on install and make any necessary repairs if required.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
NBUX
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you.  I'm looking into taking upon a Virgin media contract soon so hopefully they will supply a new cover.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm sure that can be arranged - if not please get back to us here & we'll make sure it gets sorted. Thanks for your consideration 👍

Tom 

0 Kudos
NBUX
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. I’ve found a bundled contract with Virgin now so am expecting the box cover to be replaced shortly. 

0 Kudos