Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract start date - no delivery of equipment

joedavies182
Joining in

Good morning,

I hope you all are ok.

I placed a broadband and TV order, delivery was supposed to happen today (07/04). It was supposed to be delivered to a local shop - when I got to the store today they told me they'd stopped doing collect plus 3 weeks previous. So I've gone back and looked at my email I first recieved and it says my click and collect address is my home address, not the adress I was told over the phone, but either way it hasn't arrived at either.  

After the first "Your order summary" email with details of my contract, I have never receveided any further email confirming that the "self-install pack" shipment was on its way. I've received text messages saying it would be delivered from Virgin but with no tracking number. I have an email on the same day saying my direct debit was set up but I haven't been charged any money today which again worries me.

I am a new customer but have a virgin account from previous years. When I try to login it shows me the details of that contract. I do not have a password set up to pass the security check over the phone. I wrote down on my phone what I set this as but phone handler was telling me it's wrong.  I am now stuck in this kind of loop, does anyone know how to sort this out please?

When I click track order it takes me to a login page which then takes me to details of my old account, no tracking in sight. Current advise is to ring back at 8am and hope for a better answer from preinstall team. 

Many thanks for you help in advance. 

1 REPLY 1

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @joedavies182,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you've had some issues with your order so far. I'll be more than happy to investigate this issue further for you to ensure that you are given all the necessary information. 

In order to help, I will send you a Private Message. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will reach out soon to confirm a few details. I'll do my best to help with this. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs