Menu
Am12345
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Contract ended

Contract ended and I want to upgrade as I need the internet back on ASAP for work and it’s out of hours to call customer service 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Contract ended

Hi Am12345,

The quickest way is by calling. The call centres open again at 8am tomorrow. Calling first thing is best as call queues are shorter.

That's 150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, or freephone 0800 052 0422

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

Am12345
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Needed it now so I could do my work I tried there website to do upgrade but it always says error when I want to apply to upgrade 

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I don’t understand. Virgin Media contracts don’t end.

What actually is your situation?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Z92
Trouble shooter
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

When your contract ends your broadband doesn't stop work, it moves over to a rolling contract. 

If you don't have internet you have a service problem. Check for outages in your area. 

If you require the internet for work it's always worthwhile to have a backup plan in case of outages. 

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Another scenario.

You think your contract ends, you don’t pay your bill, your account gets suspended.

Of course, only the OP can explain the situation in more detail as already requested.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos