Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contract Ending and Getting A New One

Hi All

So my contract has just ended, and the price has now about doubled. This isn't surprising but I would really like to be able to do something about it, and have been trying for weeks. As it stands, the web chat service is non-existent and the phone lines leave me on hold for half an hour before hanging up on me. The automated messages do however direct me to the VM webpage.

There are plenty of contracts being advertised online which would be perfect, but whenever I try to sign up for one I get redirected to my exclusive "offers" page which costs more than what I am paying currently.

What can I do about this? Obviously given the current situation getting a new install is going to be almost impossible, and it seems odd that Virgin would make it so difficult for me to sign up for another 12 months on contract. Am I just being daft?

Any help which can be offered would be much appreciated.

Yours in confusion

A fellow tired customer

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Contract Ending and Getting A New One

you will not get a new customer deal.
If you cancel to get a new customer deal you must leave for 3 months.

you can try and call in and get a deal for another minimum term contract but they will never be as good as the new customer deal. You've had that now

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks