Menu
Deaconbrown
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Continued poor speed, Can not speak to anyone ever after waiting 1 hour on the line

I am getting terrible internet connections, this has been going on for over 4 weeks now!

Every time I call I don't get to speak to anyone and I hang up after 1 hour of waiting. It's totally disgusting and unacceptable that you treat customer like this. For a company that is happy to take not only mine but others money, every month you can as least invest in a better call centre.

Who can I contact to get this fixed and if not how do I cancel my contract as the service is not fit for purpose!

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Continued poor speed, Can not speak to anyone ever after waiting 1 hour on the line

Try ringing at 8am - the queue is less at that time of day. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Continued poor speed, Can not speak to anyone ever after waiting 1 hour on the line

This is primarily a self-help forum. Whlist waiting to call in and cancel, if you post up specific details of the equipment you are using, what the issues are and how you are testing speeds (wifi and or ethernet? - what website?) people on here might be able to help diagnose and sort a fix for you,

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos