Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Continual delay of Pre-pull

I need help! My pre-pull installation has been supposedly happening every day for over a month. My engineer installation has been cancelled on two occasions. It is due to go ahead on 14/11/20 for the third time but I’m worried it will be cancelled as the pre-pull hasn’t been done. It’s been escalated to the AFM on three occasions and I’ve still not received any contact from them. I have called the call centre on numerous occasions and the agents can’t give my any answers. I need someone to take ownership and resolve this for me please!!

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Continual delay of Pre-pull

Feel your pain regarding the call centre assurances, Jessicaisaac06.

I called to verify the day before that everything was ready for installation and their 'reassurance' was anything but. "I'm sure it will be fine"

Sure enough, when the Virgin engineer turned up today, no pre-pull had been done but the pre-install contractor hadn't mentioned to anyone and he couldn't do the installation.

Although I'm sure I've got limited experience compared to others on this Forum, I remain worried for you.

No one has called me since the issue was detected at 2pm today to let me know that it won't be going ahead today or when it will be going ahead.

Good luck!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Continual delay of Pre-pull

It maybe a construction issue which would mean a delay of possibly 6 - 8 weeks. 

0 Kudos